Monterey Farm - Middleton (Somerset East) - 2015
Scope of project:
To consult with the farmer to develop an additional 70ha of energy efficient irrigation. (Redesign of irrigation piping so that the pumps can operate at the most efficient pressures)
To include in the irrigation design a gravity dam situated 55m higher than the irrigation schemes furrow and holding dam. This gravity dam must be able to irrigate 70ha of irrigation.
Design and install all electrical equipment needed for the project.
Design and install 107.1KWâ€™s of solar power.
Project equipment supplied:
- 1 x 90 KW 2 pole IE2 ABB motor
- 90 KW ABB VSD
- 1 x 18 KW 2 pole IE2 ABB motor
- 18KW ABB VSD
- 420 x 255 KW solar panels (107,1KWp)
- 4 x 27.6 KW ABB grid tie inverters
- ABB solar monitoring system
- Install the solar panel frame
- Install all associated electrical wiring for the solar system
- Commission system